- Join a Video Bridge Conference From Your Computer
You can join an IU Video Bridge conference straight from your web browser by navigating to https://bridge.iu.edu. No accounts to sign up for, no extra software to install. We support Google Chrome (recommended), Mozilla Firefox, and Opera web browsers. For more information, see: https://kb.iu.edu/d/beta
- Create Your Own "23" Video Bridge Conference
Create and manage your Pexip virtual meeting room. For an introduction to the Pexip videoconferencing service, see our Introduction to Pexip video.
- Request a Videoconference for a Class You Teach
Complete this form to make a semester-long reservation for a class videoconference at least three weeks before it begins.
- Request Lecture Capture for a Class You Teach
To request Kaltura Lecture Capture for your class, visit IU's Kaltura site.
- Request a Video Stream for Your Event
Complete this form to request videoconferencing and or video streaming for a one-time event at least one week prior.