Help & Tutorials
Local Site Control
When participating in a videoconference, you can control both your own camera (the local site) and the camera on the other end (the remote site).
At your site, you can:
- Set camera presets
- Control video image layout
- Select auxiliary cameras
To set camera presets:
- Press the “Cancel” button to make the Tandberg menu disappear
- Steer your camera to the desired position using the arrow keys
- Press the “Presets” button
- Press and hold a number until you see the “Cam Position Stored” message
- When in a video call, press that number to snap the camera to its preset position
Video Image Layout
To control how images appear:
You can choose to display up to three video images, including the local camera video, the remote camera video, and computer video.
- Press layout to arrange the video images on your screen in one of four different window combinations
- If you see just one image, full, screen, press “Selfview” to see other images
- If you see a multiple-image layout, press “Selfview” to rotate images within the layout windows
Select Auxiliary Cameras
To select auxiliary cameras:
To choose a computer, DVD player, or other video feed, press the corresponding “Video Source” button on the remote.
If you need more help, contact the video help desk at (812) 856-2020 or ask us.